WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
Between9and5 has always been very cautious about costumer data. We have never sold data to third parties and will never do so. Your data will only be used for the purposes set out hereunder. We treat all customer data as strictly confidential information, with the utmost respect for your privacy.
Who is the Data Controller for your personal data?
Between9and5 (Between 9 and 5 BVBA), a private limited liability company under Belgian law, with VAT number BE0890089816 and registered address at Rue des Mimosas 5, 1030 Brussels. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries in relation to the processing of your personal data.
What kind of personal data do we process, and why?
You can also contact us for any questions, notably enquiries, claims or requests, through the contact form or otherwise. In this context, we will process your contact details as well as any other personal data you choose to provide to us. This processing will be based on our legitimate interest in customer and litigation management.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, whether when booking a dayroom or otherwise, we will collect your personal data to contact and inform you about the activities of Between9and5 and all other related topics. This processing is based on your consent.
Finally, if you have ever made a reservation with us, we may use your contact details to send you commercial communications by electronic message (e-mail or other) in relation to our services, on the basis of our legitimate interests in promoting our services unless consent is required by applicable law.
Who receives your data?
Whenever you make a reservation using Between9and5, your reservation details are passed on to your chosen hotel to make the reservation. Apart from this, your data is not passed on to any third parties for their own purposes; instead, we only share data by default with our own hosting and information technology service providers. Under no circumstances will Between9and5 sell or lend out your contact details.
For the purpose of your hotel reservation, your personal data may be transferred to overseas countries whose data protection laws are not as comprehensive as those of the countries within the European Union. We only transfer personal data to recipients offering an adequate level of data protection. in these situations, as may be required, we make contractual arrangements to ensure that your personal data is still protected in line with European standards. You can ask to see a copy of these contractual agreements using the contact details above.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data beyond your reservation for evidence purposes, for as long as a dispute could potentially arise in relation to the services we provided to you (10 years under Belgian law). In addition to the above, if you subscribed to our newsletters of if you receive commercial communications as a customer, we will keep your email address for this purpose until you ask no longer to receive such newsletters or communications.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- information about the processing of your personal data
- obtain access to the personal data held about you
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data to be corrected
- request that personal data be erased whin it's no longer needed of if processing is unlawful
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller ('data portability')
- withdraw your consent, where your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent (as with newsletters)
These rights are not absolute, and there are limits such as where a request is excessive.
Some of the cookies on Between9and5.com are set by us, others by third parties; some only last as long as your browser session, while others can stay active on your device for a longer period of time (ut to 2 years).
Cookies on Between9and5.com fall into two categories: (i) those that are necessary for functionality or services that you request of for the transmission of communications (functionality cookies) and (ii) those that we use to carry out performance and audience metrics regarding our website (analytics cookies).
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings, for instance to block certain kinds of cookies or files. You can therefore block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website, due to the fact that some may be functionality cookies. The basic "search-and-reserve" functions will nevertheless still function without cookies.
For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
Functionality cookies do not require your consent. For analytical cookies, however, we request your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by continuing to use our website, or by clicking on the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Between9and5.com: Cookies for the functioning of the website (preserved for the duration of your session on the website) and to provide you with the linguistic version you requested of the website (for a month)/
- Google Analytics: allow us to assess how you and other web users use our website, and this information is essential in helping us to continuously improve our website's functionality. They can be preserved from 30 minutes to 2 years.
You can find more information about cookies and similar cookies at the following addresses:
- http://youronlinechoices.eu/ (a guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy, produced by the internet advertising industry)